EB-5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR VISA PROGRAM
US Citizenship by Investment Visa
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program is especially good if you (and your family) want to qualify for a U.S. Green card, but don’t want to set up a business. You simply need to invest $800,000 into one of the “Qualifying Investments” available in USA. You are then assured permanent U.S. Residency (Green Card) without repeated visa applications.
All U.S. Green Card holders have the right to live, work and study anywhere in the United States. This gives you and your family full access to the U.S. educational system, together with the same low fees charged to U.S. Citizens.
After 5 years of entering the U.S. it is possible to apply for U.S. Citizenship, providing you have lived in USA for the requisite number of months each of those 5 years.
We help young your family throughout the entire EB-5 visa application process. This includes:
- Helping identify a qualifying EB-5 project
- Assisting with the legal & visa document preparation.
- Ensuring all the families relocation needs are met
Whilst most investors apply through the Regional Center EB-5 programme, Residency invest can help if you wish to invest directly into your own business, either through EB-5 visa or through the E-2 Visa route.
EB-5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR VISA PROGRAM
- One of the most sought after business and lifestyle destinations globally
- Very few application requirements, without any business experience or specific language proficiency required
- Only requires an $800,000 investment into qualifying project of your choice
- U.S. Green Card for you, your spouse and your children under 21 years of age
- Gives you the right to live, work, study or set up a business anywhere in the U.S.
- Your children have full access to the U.S. educational system and fees paid by any US Citizen.
- This is fastest route to becoming a legal U.S. Green Card holder
- You will be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship after just 5 years.
EB-5 VISA INVESTMENT OPTIONS
The US EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program requires that a foreign individual invests into a new commercial enterprise that is associated with government-approved regional centres based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
1. You must fulfil one of the following 2 investment options:
- Investment of $1,050,000(USD) into a non-targeted employment area project
- Investment of $800,000(USD) into a targeted employment area project in a rural area or an area with high unemployment
2. Create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified USA workers
- The investor must invest a minimum of $800,000
- The investor must provide proof that the funds were legally obtained
- The investment must be ‘at risk,’ as all investment is.
- The investor, and any family, must not have any criminal record
- Any children must be under the age of 21, at the time of application
EB-5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR VISA PROGRAM – PROCESS
Step 1 – Consultation with Residency Invest EB-5 Consultant
Upon successful eligibility check, we will share with you full EB-5 details, document checklists and examples of current EB-5 projects.
Step 2 – Start Preparing Documents for i526 petition
We will assist you, along with your immigration attorney in the preparation of required biographical documents, source of funds documents and project documents for the i526 petition.
Step 3 – Finalise EB-5 Project Subscription Documents – Transfer funds
When you have finalized your EB-5 project choice, we will assist you in completion of the subscription documents. Once your immigration attorney gives you the green light, you can transfer $500,000 plus administration fee to the project Escrow account.
Step 4 – Submit the i526 Petition
Your immigration attorney will finalise and submit your i526 petition to USCIS in the U.S.
Step 5 – i526 Approval
On average, i526’s are currently taking 24 months to be approved by USCIS. Once the approval notice is received, your immigration attorney will notify us.
Step 6 – Consular Processing
After the i526 approval, it typically takes around 4-6 months to wait for an interview appointment at the U.S. consulate in your home country, or country of residence.
Step 7 – Travel to U.S. and collect Conditional Green Card
Upon successful interview at the U.S. Consulate, you will be given a travel permit to fly to the U.S. at a port of your choice, and collect your 2 year Conditional Green Card.
Step 8 – Apply for i829 Petition – Removal of Conditions
3 months before your 2 year Conditional Green Card is due to expire you will apply for the i829 petition. In this step, you will need to demonstrate that the money remained invested and ‘at risk’ for the entire 2 year Conditional Green Card and that 10 jobs were created. Upon i829 approval, you will be given a Permanent U.S. Green Card.
Step 9 – Apply for U.S. Citizenship – Optional
5 years after the first day of entry into the U.S. (step 7) – you may be eligible to apply for U.S. Citizenship.
Take the first step towards your American dream today.
Get your step-by-step guide on the EB-5 Visa
Just tell us where to send it
A Step-by-Step Guide to Securing Your EB-5 Visa and Launching Your Business!
- Get a residency permit and path to citizenship in the USA
- Invest in a project and receive a return on your investment
- Access to the top education and healthcare systems in the world
- Build a new life for you and your family in a safe and prosperous country
- Expert guidance and support throughout the entire process
What Others Say.
“From that first telephone conversation with Peter it was like re-connecting with an old school mate. Since then he has been very helpful and very prompt in responding to all my inquiries & providing priceless guidance all the way.
Residency Invest have indeed carved a niche for themselves as far as the EB-5 Visa process is concerned. It’s been a great pleasure working with them”.
O. EKIUGBO – NIGERIA